"Halifax - North America's Major Port City" Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax by victorwkf

Halifax Travel Guide: 996 reviews and 1,932 photos

Halifax is one of North America's major port city and the provincial capital of Nova Soctia province. The population is about 400,000 people, and the city is very clean, beautiful and laid back. The locals are friendly and I really enjoyed my stay at Halifax.

Let me share with you some of my experiences and photographs of Halifax, which I hope you will find useful.

The waterfront area of Halifax is very beautiful and relaxing, and there is a broadwalk where you can stroll and enjoy the scenery, ships and sea breeze. Best time is during summer and autumn time.

Halifax is a very beautiful and relaxing city, and is a must visit when you are in the altantic part of Canada or USA. It is a good getaway from major and big cities in North America.

• Pros:Beautiful city and waterfront, friendly people, rich in history
  • Cons:Cannot think of any
  • In a nutshell:One of Canada's most charming city
  • Last visit to Halifax: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated May 13, 2006

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2007 at 5:05 AM

Nice stuff, thanks for sharing.

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2007 at 7:47 PM

This page is more than interesting, it's also extremely useful. We're visiting Halifax soon and a number of your tips have found their way to the "saved' collection.

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2007 at 1:20 PM

Nice job on your halifax page , I'm glad you liked my hometown. Gotta take the time to read more of your site, it looks super!!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 2:07 PM

I don't know how I missed the cute old city hall here in Halifax = nice reminders here for me

• yellowbell's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 5:56 PM

Your Peggy's Cove picture is really pretty!! Thanks for the tips.

victorwkf

“The world is what we make of it”

Badges & Stats in Halifax

Have you been to Halifax?

Latest Activity in Halifax