"Anaktuvuk Pass - Across the Arctic Circle" Anaktuvuk Pass by victorwkf
Anaktuvuk Pass Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 15 photos
The journey to Alaska's Anaktuvuk Pass was indeed a memorable one for me.
Hope you would find the information useful, and perhaps you can rate them or give your comments. Thanks.
- Pros:Wonderful experience of eskimo culture
- Cons:Very remote region above the Arctic Circle
- In a nutshell:A taste of living in the wilderness of North Alaska
Large herds of caribou migrate near Anaktuvuk Pass during a specific time of the year which is a spectacular sight.... more travel advice
When going to Anaktuvuk Pass, flying into the remote Brooks Range north of the arctic circle is indeed a very fantastic... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Anaktuvuk Pass Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anaktuvuk Pass - Across the Arctic Circle"
- "PT101's new Anaktuvuk Pass Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anaktuvuk Pass
- Transportation in Anaktuvuk Pass
- Warnings and Dangers in Anaktuvuk Pass
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anaktuvuk Pass
- 13 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Anaktuvuk Pass?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anaktuvuk Pass
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues