"Quezon Province - Visit to Villa Escudero" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quezon by victorwkf

Province of Quezon Travel Guide: 385 reviews and 1,698 photos

The province of Quezon lies about 2-3 hours drive south of Manila on the south of Luzon Island. One of the major attraction of Quezon province is Villa Escudero, a working coconut plantation founded in 1872. In 1980, the Escudero family opened the plantation to the general public. Since then, Villa Escudero is a focal point to experience Philippine culture and history in a beautiful rural setting.

Personally, I enjoyed my visit to Villa Escudero very much as this is really a very nice place worth visiting. I will share with you some information and photographs of Villa Escudero and surroundings, which hopefully you will find useful.

This is a photograph of me posing with a statue of a carabao (water buffalo) at the entrance of Villa Escudero. There are many interesting statues and monuments in Villa Escudero for you to enjoy.

Another interesting thing about Villa Escudero is that the entire place is full of traditional architecture of the Phillipines, including the houses and apartments for those who wish to stay overnight which is recommended.

• Pros:Beautiful and traditional setting, full of culture and history
  • Cons:About 2-3 hours drive from Manila, depending on traffic jams
  • In a nutshell:An attraction worth visiting when you are in Manila and surroundings
  • Last visit to Province of Quezon: May 2006
  • Intro Updated Jul 15, 2006

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2008 at 4:48 AM

Amazing page of Filipino tips like cock fighting and buffet at a wonderful waterfall. Great details. Well done.

• dcmanicad's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2007 at 5:00 AM

this shot of villa escudero in your Quezon province home page is great!

• yellowcab's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2007 at 8:39 AM

Nice page. Been there too. I dont have pics then, so seeing your page reminds me of the nice memories I had there!

• mikoykoy's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2007 at 1:39 AM

Excellent job! You helped a lot in my preparation for my Quezon trip this April. Thanks and more power.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2006 at 6:29 AM

great tips! Now I know a place I must visit when I return to the philippines!

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2006 at 4:54 AM

Hi Victor. You have a very detailed and informative tips of Quezon Province especially Villa Escudero. I will definitely visit the place middle of Year 2007 and find your tips very useful. Thanks for sharing. Regards from Freddie of Toronto

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2006 at 4:56 AM

HI victor How can you discover this place? I've never been there since I was born shame on me.. :-) What a great place!

• monina_c's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2006 at 2:36 AM

oh victor! you've put my quezon pages to shame! very very thorough job! please visit us again soon!!!

• barbskie's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2006 at 10:17 AM

Good tips. Thanks for sharing. Never been there. Regards

victorwkf

“The world is what we make of it”

Badges & Stats in Province of Quezon

Have you been to Province of Quezon?

Latest Activity in Province of Quezon