"Quezon Province - Visit to Villa Escudero" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quezon by victorwkf
Province of Quezon Travel Guide: 416 reviews and 1,760 photos
The province of Quezon lies about 2-3 hours drive south of Manila on the south of Luzon Island. One of the major attraction of Quezon province is Villa Escudero, a working coconut plantation founded in 1872. In 1980, the Escudero family opened the plantation to the general public. Since then, Villa Escudero is a focal point to experience Philippine culture and history in a beautiful rural setting.
Personally, I enjoyed my visit to Villa Escudero very much as this is really a very nice place worth visiting. I will share with you some information and photographs of Villa Escudero and surroundings, which hopefully you will find useful.
This is a photograph of me posing with a statue of a carabao (water buffalo) at the entrance of Villa Escudero. There are many interesting statues and monuments in Villa Escudero for you to enjoy.
Another interesting thing about Villa Escudero is that the entire place is full of traditional architecture of the Phillipines, including the houses and apartments for those who wish to stay overnight which is recommended.
- Pros:Beautiful and traditional setting, full of culture and history
- Cons:About 2-3 hours drive from Manila, depending on traffic jams
- In a nutshell:An attraction worth visiting when you are in Manila and surroundings
Next to the Escudero Museum is the impressive House of Escudero where the family stays. In fact, Villa Escudero is a... more travel advice
As you approach the main areas of Villa Escudero from the entrance, there is a beautiful archway made up of arches of... more travel advice
- See All Colourful whale statue
- See All Cock Fighting
- Lunch at waterfalls & dinner
victorwkf's Related Pages
Province of Quezon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quezon Province - Visit to Villa Escudero"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Quezon"
- "The biggest province of the Philippines"
- "A Big Province"
- "Pahiyas Festival"
- "Biggest Province"
- "Quezon Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Quezon
- Hotels in Province of Quezon
- Transportation in Province of Quezon
- Nightlife in Province of Quezon
- Restaurants in Province of Quezon
- Shopping in Province of Quezon
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Quezon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Quezon
- 46 Reviews
- 194 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to Province of Quezon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Quezon
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- Wrote a Review House of Escudero in Province of Quezon Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "House of Escudero"
- Commented on one of joysweet's Province of Quezon travel pages
- updated a Province of Quezon Travel Page "Quezon Province - Visit to Villa Escudero"
Photos in Province of QuezonSee All Photos (194)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues