Calalzo Transportation Tips by victorwkf
Calalzo Transportation: 5 reviews and 17 photos
Train from Venice to Calalzo Di Cadore, Italy
The best way to reach Calalzo Di Cadore from Venice and other parts of the Veneto region (e.g. Padova, Verona, Belluno) as well as further cities such as Milan is by trains operated by the national train company Trenitalia. The daily train from Venice to Calalzo Di Cadore starts at about 7.55am at the Venezia St Lucia station and takes about 3 hours to reach Calalzo Di Cadore (which is the last stop of this train line, so you need not be afraid of missing the stop). The return train to Venice leaves around 9pm and reaches Venezia St Lucia station about 11.30pm. It is best to check the train schedules using the Trenitalia website below as it may change from time to time (and certainly you do not want to miss the train because there is only one train per day).
Bus in Calalzo Di Cadore, Italy
If you want to go to other nearby towns from Calalzo Di Cadore, it is very easy because Dolomitibus operates many regular buses to other towns, especially the famous towns such as Cortina d'Ampezzo. The bus terminal is just next to the train station, and you can get your bus tickets from the tourist information counter at the train station. Tickets will be given to you and you just need to validate it using the machine on the bus. The important thing is make sure you get onto the right bus because there are few buses there, and each is going to a different place. Buses to Cortina d' Ampezzo are very regular (about 1 bus each hour, bus journey takes 1 hour across stunning mountain scenery and towns) and should cost around $12 euros return.
More Reviews (14)
victorwkf's Related Pages
Calalzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calalzo Di Cadore - Gateway to Dolomite Mountains"
- "Calalzo, another mountain town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calalzo
- Hotels in Calalzo
- Transportation in Calalzo
- Shopping in Calalzo
- Warnings and Dangers in Calalzo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calalzo
- 16 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to Calalzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calalzo
- updated a Calalzo Travel Page "Calalzo Di Cadore - Gateway to Dolomite Mountains"
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- Wrote a Review Unpredictable weather in Calalzo Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Unpredictable weather"
- Commented on one of mapakettle's Calalzo travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues