"Hong Kong - Pearl of the Orient" Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Island by victorwkf

Hong Kong Island Travel Guide: 254 reviews and 798 photos

I went to Hong Kong from 14-19 March 2002. Managed to meet up with Yin of VT and thanks to her hospitality, I maanged to have a wonderful time in Hong Kong. Later on during March 2006, I went back to Hong Kong again as part of my trip to Shenzhen, Fuyong and Hong Kong.

The photograph is the skyline of Hong Kong taken from Victoria Peak in March 2006. Hope you would find the information in this guide useful, and perhaps you can rate them or give your comments. Thanks.

• Last visit to Hong Kong Island: Mar 2006
  • Intro Updated Apr 12, 2007

• hopang's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2009 at 5:38 AM

Interesting Hong Kong Island page with lovely photographs! Lantau Island and Repulse Bay certainly look lovely to visit! Bring back fond memories of our several trips to that island years ago! ~ho & pang

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Hong Kong looks interesting, Victor. One of the real disappointments of our trip was that the ticket rules only allowed us to pass through without staying there.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2007 at 9:48 PM

What an interesting location ! I always wanted to go there myself and one day I will do it for sure !

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2007 at 2:20 AM

I miss hongkong, my kids always asked me when we'll go back here ha..ha pls check out my hk pages.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2006 at 11:18 PM

Great pics and tips of HK.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2004 at 4:54 PM

this place looks just too darn huge. That's cool you found a local Vter to show you around, I can see me being eternally lost without some help!!!

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2003 at 1:43 PM

Fantastic page!! If you want to see some night photos of HK check out my pages...they're some of my favourite photos. :)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2002 at 1:48 AM

Nice page! Very good info!

• millward's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2002 at 4:02 AM

lots of good tips..thanks

• Jun 11, 2002 at 6:54 AM

Viktoria Peak is a nice place 4 taking pic`s,shopping place 4

victorwkf

“The world is what we make of it”

Badges & Stats in Hong Kong Island

Have you been to Hong Kong Island?

Latest Activity in Hong Kong Island