"Jiuzhaigou - A Paradise on Earth" Jiuzhaigou by victorwkf

Jiuzhaigou Travel Guide: 257 reviews and 870 photos

Jiuzhaigou must be one of the most beautiful place I have visited and I am sure those who have witnessed the place would agree with me.

I have posted the photographs which I took at Jiuzhaigou and you will be the judge for yourself. A picture indeed speaks a thousand words .....

I really enjoyed my trip to Jiuzhaigou. During taking photographs there, my camera suddenly stopped working and I started to panic. Luckily for me, another member of my tour group had an extra camera and it turned out to be quite a good one. She kindly lend me her camera and I managed to capture lots of nice photos of this place.

Remember to take your time to fully enjoy the beauty of Jiuzhaigou and forget about all your worries .....

• Pros:Incredible natural scenery and beauty
  • Cons:Located in a mountainous area
  • In a nutshell:Nature & colours at their very best
  • Last visit to Jiuzhaigou: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Feb 21, 2004

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Completely agree with you , Jiuzhaigou in Autum is a really great place Good travels !!!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2007 at 12:30 PM

what a great natural scenery !

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2007 at 12:01 PM

Your right this is a paradise... I love the sceneries, thanks for sharing!

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2006 at 12:01 AM

I am going to JZG mid Nov!

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2006 at 6:50 PM

What a very scenic place! Jiuzhaigou looks very beautiful, I hope to go there someday!

• kielorla's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2005 at 10:55 PM

Will be going next Tues, although sep is the most beautiful season, but i think spring is ok. Cant wait to go there now after seeing your photos.

• juliewong's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2005 at 3:18 AM

Wow, after reading tips from few members who have been here, I really feel like going. The sceneries are calling out to me.

• icyjo24's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 10:06 AM

it's been great meeting you at the VT gathering.. your pictures of Jiuzhaigou are really great... I must go there one of these days...

• dragontml's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 7:15 PM

some wonderful pictures u have here of this beautiful place....i hear october is the best time to go visit...

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2004 at 12:30 AM

Breathtaking pics! Jiuzhaigou has the most beautiful scenery that I have ever seen!

victorwkf

“The world is what we make of it”

Badges & Stats in Jiuzhaigou

Have you been to Jiuzhaigou?

Latest Activity in Jiuzhaigou