"Mount Cook National Park - Breathtaking Mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Cook by victorwkf
Mount Cook Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 146 photos
Mount Cook National Park contains some of the highest mountains in New Zealand, the highest being the famous Mount Cook followed by Mount Tasman.
The mountain scenery is simply breathtaking on a clear and sunny day. I will share with you some information which you may find useful, and perhaps give your comments and ratings.
- Pros:Beautiful snow capped mountains and scenery
- Cons:Expensive, especially the helicopter rides
- In a nutshell:This place is a must visit when you are at the South Island
There is an airfield near to the entrance of Mount Cook National Park (I think it is called Glentanner Fields) which is... more travel advice
One of the thing you must do on a clear day and you have money to spend is to take a helicopter ride to experience... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Mount Cook Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mount Cook National Park - Breathtaking Mountains"
- "MOUNT COOK AREA IS IMPRESSIVE"
- "Mackenzie Country"
- "Mount Cook"
- "Following Sir Edmund Hillary is not easy"
- "Mt. Cook - A Must See?"
- "MT COOK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Cook
- Hotels in Mount Cook
- Transportation in Mount Cook
- Restaurants in Mount Cook
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Cook
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Cook
- 16 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (94)
Have you been to Mount Cook?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Cook
Photos in Mount CookSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues