"Chamarel & Black River Gorges National Park" Chamarel by victorwkf
Chamarel Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 34 photos
I would like to share with you some of the beautiful sights of Chamarel & Black River Gorges National Park in the south-west of Mauritius, which I visited on 1st Oct 2003.
Hope you would find the information useful, and perhaps you can rate them or give your comments. Thanks.
- Pros:Very beautiful mountains, waterfalls & coloured earth
- Cons:Relatively remote part of Mauritius
- In a nutshell:The fantastic scenery of Mauritius besides the beaches
In order to enter into the road to the Chamarel Falls and the multi-coloured earth, you have to pay an entrance fee of... more travel advice
The monkeys at the Black River Gorges National Park viewpoint are not shy, and you can take a photograph of yourself and... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Chamarel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chamarel & Black River Gorges National Park"
- "Home of the Colored Earths"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chamarel
- 17 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Chamarel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chamarel
Photos in ChamarelSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues