"Curepipe - A Town by the Volcano Crater" Curepipe by victorwkf
Curepipe Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 22 photos
I would like to share with you some interesting things to see in Curepipe (pronouced as "Cue-pip") which I visited on 1st Oct 2003.
Hope you would find the information useful, and perhaps you can rate them or give your comments. Thanks.
- Pros:Located at higher altitude & more cooling
- Cons:Receives more rainfall than other places
- In a nutshell:A town which is famous for the Trou Aux Cerfs volcano crater
Most of the time, the crater is blocked by trees. However, there is a good viewpoint near to a pavillion and you will... more travel advice
South of Curepipe lies Mare Aux Vacoas, the largest freshwater lake and reservoir of Mauritius. more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Curepipe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Curepipe - A Town by the Volcano Crater"
- "Curepipe Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Curepipe
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to Curepipe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Curepipe
Photos in CurepipeSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues