"Pamplemousses - A Beautiful Botanic Garden" Pamplemousses by victorwkf
Pamplemousses Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 67 photos
I visited Pamplemousses in late Sep 2003, which is famous for the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanic Garden. Let me share with you my visit there.
Hope you would find the information useful, and perhaps you can rate them or give your comments. Thanks.
- Pros:Historical & beautiful botanic garden located here
- Cons:Nothing else here besides the botanic garden
- In a nutshell:A must visit for nature & plant lovers
The Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam botanic garden is very old and historical, and some of the trees here are between 200 to... more travel advice
There is a nice fountain located in the botanic garden. Near to the mountain, you can see 2 rows of plants which are... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Pamplemousses Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amazon Lillies & more !"
- "Pamplemousses - A Beautiful Botanic Garden"
- "Le jardin de Pamplemousses"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pamplemousses
- 13 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Pamplemousses?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pamplemousses
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues