"Wagga Wagga - City by the Murrumbidgee River" Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga by victorwkf
Wagga Wagga Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 215 photos
Firstly, I would like to express a big thank you to Aamer (VT member NukeDoc) who gave me a great tour of this place and surrounding areas as well.
Wagga Wagga is one of the biggest inland cities (well, it feels more like a big town) in the state of New South Wales Australia. It is located in the Riverina region of New South Wales, about 1.5 hours flight west of Sydney.
A visit to Wagga Wagga is a good experience into the laid-back countryside life in the Riverina region, and is a good get-away from the busy city life.
Let me share with you information and photographs of my trip to Wagga Wagga, which hopefully will be useful to you.
The picturesque Murrumbidgee River is a major river in the state of New South Wales (this river is a tributary of the famous Murray River), and it flows through Wagga Wagga as shown in this photograph.
Wagga Wagga has several well-preserved historical buildings and churches, such as the Wagga Wagga Court House shown in this photograph.
- Pros:Relaxing and laid-back town, historical buildings, Murrumbidgee River
- Cons:Off the beaten path, most shops closed on Sundays
- In a nutshell:This is a good experience on a typical inland big town in Australia
The Victory Memorial Gardens are located on the banks of the Wollundry Lagoon in Wagga Wagga. This gardens is on 5... more travel advice
The areas surrounding Wagga Wagga are mainly farmland, and the terrain is mostly flat with some gentle hills. During my... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Wagga Wagga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wagga Wagga...my home..."
- "Wagga Wagga - City by the Murrumbidgee River"
- "Wagga Wagga"
- "East Coast Road Trip: Wagga Wagga"
- "Wagga Wagga"
- "Out and around"
- "Friendly Wagga Wagga!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wagga Wagga
- Hotels in Wagga Wagga
- Transportation in Wagga Wagga
- Nightlife in Wagga Wagga
- Restaurants in Wagga Wagga
- Shopping in Wagga Wagga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wagga Wagga
- 22 Reviews
- 118 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Wagga Wagga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wagga Wagga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (99)
Latest Wagga Wagga hotel reviews
- Country Comfort Wagga Wagga
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Garden City Motor Inn
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Comfort Inn Prince of Wales
- 94 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- All Seasons Pavilion Hotel Wagga Wagga
- 183 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Quality Inn Carriage House
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Central Point Cottage Motel
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 3, 2013
- Townhouse International
- 76 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Best Western Ambassador Inn
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 9, 2013