"Bahla - The Pottery Town of Oman" Bahla' by victorwkf
Bahla' Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 22 photos
Bahla is a beautiful and relaxing town in the interior mountainous region of Oman. This town is famous for its traditional pottery factories and fort, and is worth visiting together with other nearby attractions such as Al Hammra, Misfat, Jabrin, Nizwa and Tanuf.
Let me share with you my experiences and photographs of Bahla which you may find useful, and perhaps give your comments and ratings.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful town among the mountains with nice pottery and fort
Like other parts of Oman, the people of Bahla are very friendly and the owner of the pottery factory is very happy to... more travel advice
There is a small mould next to the road on the way to Bahla. If you have a 4 wheel drive, you could drive up this mould... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Bahla' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bahla - The Pottery Town of Oman"
- "Bahla - Oasis of the Djinn"
- "Bahla Fort"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bahla'
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Bahla'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahla'
Photos in Bahla'See All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues