"Nakhl - Town with Fort, Hot Spring & Mountains" Nakhl by victorwkf
Nakhl Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 52 photos
Nakhl is a small town which is famous for its impressive fort, A' Thowarah Hot Spring and spectacular views of the Western Hajar Mountains.
When driving from Muscat, you will first pass through the flat Batinah Plains before going towards the Western Hajar Mountains. Once you reach close to the mountains, the town of Nakhl and its fort appear before your very eyes. Very amazing indeed !
- Pros:Within easy drive from the capital, Muscat
- Cons:Cannot think of any
- In a nutshell:Small town with impressive fort & nice relaxing hot spring
It is very safe to walk around the Nakhl town and explore how the locals live. Generally, Omanis are very friendly... more travel advice
The best view of Nahkl town & surroundings must be from the top of Nakhl Fort. From here, you can see almost everything... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Nakhl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nakhl - Town with Fort, Hot Spring & Mountains"
- "More of a Palace, less of a Fort"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nakhl
- 5 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Nakhl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nakhl
Photos in NakhlSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues