"Kent Ridge Park & Labrador Park" Kent Ridge Park by victorwkf
Kent Ridge Park Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 151 photos
Kent Ridge Park and Labrador Park are both located in the south-western region of Singapore which is rich in British colonial history and scene of fierce battles during the Japanese invasion of World War 2.
Let me share with you some information and photos of these two lovely parks in Singapore.
In Dec 2008, my wife and I visited Kent Ridge Park again to try out the new Southern Ridges walk (a 9km scenic walk on the hilly region of southern Singapore). More information and photographs are at this VT page. The picture here shows a British colonial house near to Hyderabad Road, this place has many of such historical houses and very scenic indeed.
- In a nutshell:Parks which are rich in history
My wife and I went on this walk at the section from Kent Ridge Park to Alexandra Arches bridge during December 2008. We... more travel advice
My wife and I went to visit Kent Ridge Park again in Dec 2008 and took more photographs of the canopy walk, as well as... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Kent Ridge Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kent Ridge Park & Labrador Park"
- "Kent Ridge Park"
- "(A) Kent Ridge Park AND (B) Labrador Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kent Ridge Park
- Transportation in Kent Ridge Park
- Nightlife in Kent Ridge Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kent Ridge Park
- 15 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to Kent Ridge Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kent Ridge Park
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- updated a Kent Ridge Park Travelogue "Southern Ridges Walk (Part 6)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Southern Ridges Walk (Part 6)"
- Wrote a Review Southern Ridges Walk (Part 2) in Kent Ridge Park Things to Do
- Commented on one of kelnsha's Kent Ridge Park travel pages
Photos in Kent Ridge ParkSee All Photos (98)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues