"Bishan Park - Beautiful Park in Central Singapore" Bishan Park by victorwkf
Bishan Park Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 107 photos
Bishan Park is a beautiful park located between the housing estates of Bishan and Ang Mo Kio about the central part of Singapore. It is quite big and consist of paths for jogging, cycling and walking as well as a few lovely ponds, bridges, trees, flowers etc. There are also big fields where you can have a picnic or play sports such as soccer.
Let me share with you some photographs and information on Bishan Park which I hope you will find useful.
I think the best way to reach Bishan Park is to take a MRT train to either Bishan or Ang Mo Kio train stations. After alighting, ask the local people for direction to Bishan Park. Most of the local people can communicate in English and Singapore is very safe. Furthermore, you can experience the life and culture in the housing estates of Singapore in addition to visiting Bishan Park.
- Pros:Beautiful place to relax yourself in Singapore
- Cons:Cannot think of any
- In a nutshell:If you have time, it would be nice to visit Bishan Park
There are 2 hawker centres located along Sin Ming Drive which is near to Bishan Park. You can try the various local food... more travel advice
Besides the paths for cycling, jogging, roller bladding etc, Bishan Park also contains playgrounds for children to enjoy... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Bishan Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bishan Park - Beautiful Park in Central Singapore"
- "One minute walk from my house - Bishan Park"
- "BISHAN PARK 2"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bishan Park
- Restaurants in Bishan Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Bishan Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bishan Park
- 17 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Bishan Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bishan Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues