Serangoon Shopping Tips by victorwkf
Serangoon Shopping: 10 reviews and 17 photos
City Square Mall, Singapore
The City Square Mall is a huge shopping centre which is opened in September 2009. It is located along Kitchener Road off Serangoon Road, next to the Parkroyal Hotel and near to the famous Mustafa Department Store.
There are many eateries and restaurants here, as well as apparel shops, Metro department store, NTUC supermarket, Best electronics store etc. Also, it is next to the Farrer Park MRT sub-way station so very convenient. More information is at the website below.
Theme: Department Store
Sim Lim Square, Serangoon area, Singapore
Sim Lim Square is a famous shopping centre in Singapore for electronics and computer items. It is located at the junction of Jalan Besar/Bencoolen Street and Rochor Canal Road at the Serangoon area (please go to website below for more information).
You will find lots of electronics and computer shops and items here, and it can get very crowded during weekends. Generally, electronic and computer items in Singapore is relatively cheap and you can bargain for lower prices.
Remember to check the same items in a few shops at Sim Lim Square because the prices can be very different if you did not compare (especially when the shops know that you are a tourist).
Theme: Computers and Electronics
Mustafa shopping centre, Serangoon, Singapore
Mustafa Shopping Centre is a very famous 24 hours shopping area in Little India of Singapore, where you can find almost everything ranging from department stall, supermarket, jeweleries, pharmacy, eateries, VCDs, electronics, computers, Singapore souvenirs, hotel etc etc (see website below for more information).
The items in Mustafa are relatively cheap and you cannot find some of them elsewhere in Singapore. Best part is that it is 24 hours and be careful because it is very crowded during the weekends.
I think a visit to Singapore is not complete without experiencing the Little India area in Serangoon, including a visit to Mustafa Shopping Centre. For more information and history of Mustafa, you can visit their official website below.
Directions: 145 Syed Alwi Road
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (8)
victorwkf's Related Pages
Serangoon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where on Earth is Serangoon?"
- "A glimpse of India"
- "Serangoon - Vibrant Area in Singapore"
- "Joo Chiat and Kampong Melayu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serangoon
- Hotels in Serangoon
- Transportation in Serangoon
- Nightlife in Serangoon
- Restaurants in Serangoon
- Shopping in Serangoon
- Warnings and Dangers in Serangoon
- See All...
Explore the World
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Pietersburg Hotels
- Yanuyanu Island Hotels
- Yekaterinburg Hotels
- Rukuhia Hotels
Badges & Stats in Serangoon
- 11 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Serangoon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serangoon
- Uploaded a Photo to "Views of mountains & hills from my home"
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- updated a Serangoon Travelogue "City Square Mall at Serangoon area"
- Wrote a Review Views of mountains & hills from my home in Serangoon Favorites
- Commented on one of Rachelynn's Serangoon travel pages
Photos in SerangoonSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues