"Serangoon - Vibrant Area in Singapore" Serangoon by victorwkf
Serangoon Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 114 photos
With effect from June 2009, my home is at the Serangoon area in Singapore.
Serangoon is a relatively big and historical area located in the central eastern part of Singapore island, stretching from the city fringe area in the south (near to the city hall and Bugis areas) all the way north to the Upper Serangoon Road area near to Sengkang and Hougang.
There are many places of attraction (e.g. Little India), shopping (e.g. Mustafa), eateries and interesting sights (e.g. various temples) along Serangoon Road all the way north to Upper Serangoon Road.
Let me share with you some information and photographs of Serangoon, which hopefully will be useful to you in your travels. As I am very busy nowadays, the updates and photographs will be done periodically and therefore you can drop by every now and then.
- Pros:Many interesting sights, shopping, food etc
- Cons:The Little India area is very crowded during weekends
- In a nutshell:The Serangoon area is worth visiting if you are in Singapore
On a clear day, the following mountains and hills (see photos - not so clear due to limited zoom power of my camera) of... more travel advice
One of the best way to visit the Serangoon area is to take the MRT subway trains via the North-east line (see website... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Serangoon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where on Earth is Serangoon?"
- "A glimpse of India"
- "Serangoon - Vibrant Area in Singapore"
- "Joo Chiat and Kampong Melayu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serangoon
- Hotels in Serangoon
- Transportation in Serangoon
- Nightlife in Serangoon
- Restaurants in Serangoon
- Shopping in Serangoon
- Warnings and Dangers in Serangoon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Serangoon
- 11 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Serangoon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serangoon
- Uploaded a Photo to "Views of mountains & hills from my home"
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- updated a Serangoon Travelogue "City Square Mall at Serangoon area"
- Wrote a Review Views of mountains & hills from my home in Serangoon Favorites
- Commented on one of Rachelynn's Serangoon travel pages
Photos in SerangoonSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues