"Geylang, Kallang, Aljunied and Kampong Ubi" Kampong Ubi by victorwkf
Kampong Ubi Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 126 photos
Note: With effect from June 2009, my home will be at the Serangoon area of Singapore. Please visit my VT Serangoon page for more information and photographs if you are interested in this area.
I want to be more specific on my hometown on VT and therefore I tried looking for it under Singapore, my country. In the end, the closest hit is "Kampong Ubi" which is an area in the eastern part of Singapore which is near to where I live.
Anyway, I will use this VT page to share with you some of the interesting things in the eastern areas of Geylang, Kallang, Aljunied and Kampong Ubi. These areas are rich in local tradition and is very lively especially during the evenings. There are also good food found in these areas, which can be reached easily by bus on the MRT sub-way system of Singapore.
The updates will come periodically and therefore you can drop by every now and then. Thanks.
In 2007, I have taken an interest in sports shoes and sneakers. In fact, one of my best buy is a Nike Considered Humara sneaker which I bought over the internet and shipped all the way from Malmo (Sweden) to Singapore where I live. I will use the "Local Customs" section of this VT page to display my sports shoes & sneakers from 2007 onwards :)
- In a nutshell:An interesting, lively and traditional part of Singapore worth visiting
I bought this good looking and very comfortable tennis shoe on the internet (Tennis Warehouse) during November 2007 and... more travel advice
I have tried many different brands of tennis shoes throughout the years and I think Nike shoes are one of the best... more travel advice
- See All Hawker food centre & coffee shops at...
- See All Kampung Ubi area
- See All Budget Hotels
- See All Yi De Aquarium and Pets
victorwkf's Related Pages
Kampong Ubi Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kampong Ubi
- Hotels in Kampong Ubi
- Transportation in Kampong Ubi
- Restaurants in Kampong Ubi
- Shopping in Kampong Ubi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampong Ubi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kampong Ubi
- 36 Reviews
- 126 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Kampong Ubi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Ubi
Photos in Kampong UbiSee All Photos (126)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues