"Punggol & Sengkang - Interesting Northern Suburb" Punggol by victorwkf
Punggol Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 59 photos
Update: My wife and I visited the beach area at Punggol (at the end of Punggol Road) in January 2009 and tooks some photos. They are at the travelogue section of this VT page. Very good and sunny weather when we were there :)
The Punggol and Sengkang areas in northeastern Singapore are worth a visit if you like to explore the quieter but interesting heartland areas of the island.
Let me share with you some information about this suburb area of Singapore, which I hope you will find useful and give some comments and ratings.
- Pros:Off the beaten path
- Cons:Off the beaten path
- In a nutshell:Beautiful and relaxing area in northern Singapore
This church is one of the landmark in Sengkang and is located near to the Punggol Park along Hougang Avenue 8. more travel advice
The Punggol River can be best viewed from the expressway, housing estate flats or a walk on the Punggol grassland. more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Punggol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punggol & Sengkang - Interesting Northern Suburb"
- "My favourite picnic location"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Punggol
- 11 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Punggol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punggol
Photos in PunggolSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues