Pulau Tembakul Warnings Or Dangers Tips by victorwkf
Pulau Tembakul Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Strong waves at Kusu Island, Singapore
The section of Kusu Island facing the open sea has very strong waves, so be very careful and do not swim here. If you want to swim, do it in the lagoon area at the calm side of the island. The water here is calimer and meant for swimming.
Stairs going up to hilltop Kramats, Kusu Island
In order to visit the hilltop Kramats (holy shrines of Malay saints) of Kusu Island, you have to walk up a flight of stairs to the top of the small hill. It is not very high up, and there is a rest stop along the way.
Crowds during annual Kusu pilgrimage, Singapore
Each year during the ninth lunar month (which falls between Sep and Nov according to the Lunar Calendar), thousands of devotees flock to Kusu Island for their annual Kusu Pilgrimage.
Do take of the crowds when you are visiting during Kusu Island during this period, and be prepared to wait longer for the ferries.
More Reviews (23)
- See All Wooden Viewing Towers
- See All Wooden Shelters
- See All Exploring Kusu Island
- Kusu Island beach
victorwkf's Related Pages
Pulau Tembakul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Tembakul - Pilgrimage to Kusu Island"
- Create a Pulau Tembakul Travel Page
- Things to Do in Pulau Tembakul
- Transportation in Pulau Tembakul
- Restaurants in Pulau Tembakul
- Shopping in Pulau Tembakul
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Tembakul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Tembakul
- 26 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Pulau Tembakul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Tembakul
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues