"Mae Sai - Northern most point of Thailand" Top 5 Page for this destination Mae Sai by victorwkf
Mae Sai Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 203 photos
Maesai is a small town at the northern most point of Thailand which borders Myanmar.
Hope you would find the information useful, and perhaps you can rate them or give your comments. Thanks.
- Pros:A good experience of a frontier town in Indo-China
- Cons:Be careful while exploring the streets
- In a nutshell:A geographic landmark worth visiting
The Golden Triangle, where the 3 countries of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet on the border of the famous Mekong River,... more travel advice
This remote town on the mountains is famous as a refuge place for the Kumingtang army when they retreated into... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Mae Sai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mae Sai & The Golden Triangle"
- "Mae Saen: more than just the city at the border"
- "Mae Sai - Northern most point of Thailand"
- "Mae Sai"
- "MYANMAR FOR THE DAY"
- "Mae Sai Border"
- "Mae Sai - The far north of Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mae Sai
- Hotels in Mae Sai
- Transportation in Mae Sai
- Nightlife in Mae Sai
- Restaurants in Mae Sai
- Shopping in Mae Sai
- Warnings and Dangers in Mae Sai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mae Sai
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Mae Sai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mae Sai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues