"Tagaytay - Lovely Place on a Volcano" Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay by victorwkf

Tagaytay Travel Guide: 258 reviews and 846 photos

Tagaytay is one of the major tourist attractions in the Philippines, the main landmarks being the Taal Lake which is surrounded by the Tagaytay crater rim. There is an island in the middle of the lake which houses Taal Volcano, one of the smallest volcanoes in the world but very active.

I will divide my tips and photographs into 2 parts. One part is on my trip from the town of Talisay crossing Taal Lake to trek up Taal Volcano, and this part is at my VT Talisay page. As for this VT page on Tagaytay, I shall introduce to you the various places along the Tagaytay crater rim and surrounding areas as well. Hopefully they will be useful to you.

Tagaytay is not just about the Taal Lake and volcano, there are other interesting places in the vicinity such as the Gourmet Farm, flower farms, bee farm, mushroom burger etc. Please see my tips for more information.

For most tourists to Tagaytay, one of their most memorable moments must be the panoramic views of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano from higher up along the Tagaytay crater rim.

• Pros:Breathtaking scenery, near to Manila, cool weather
  • Cons:Relatively expensive, can be very crowded during weekends
  • In a nutshell:One of the main natural attraction in the Philippines
  • Last visit to Tagaytay: May 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 9, 2006

• Nov 3, 2009 at 5:50 AM

hi victor, kindly tell me how many flower farm are there in tagaytay and if the price is cheapest than manila, coz we'r planning to buy flowers there for my wedding. thanks

• aroro's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2008 at 4:59 AM

This is a very romantic moment to catch especially for those newly weds who are about or planning to spend their honeymoons in Tagaytay, great tips and pictures from you Mr. Victor... Thanks :-)

• Apr 24, 2007 at 5:43 PM

can you give me an idea how much a room costs at daysinn? thanks!

• Nov 17, 2006 at 9:05 PM

hi my name is alex and i read ur comment bout travelling 2 tagaytay thru public transpo, may i ask why it isnt that safe using public transpo pls? coz me and my gf plans to go there somewhere in december, i hope you can help me...tnx!!!!!

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2006 at 4:09 AM

Hi victor, nice write ups about your tagaytay pages, I enjoyed reading it.

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2006 at 8:20 AM

luzon is enchanting isn't it!! enjoy your pictures very much and awaiting your tips. i miss the philippines :)

victorwkf

“The world is what we make of it”

Badges & Stats in Tagaytay

Have you been to Tagaytay?

Latest Activity in Tagaytay