"Annapurna Base Camp Trek - A superb trip" Annapurna Himal by victorwkf
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide: 197 reviews and 457 photos
I went for the Annapurna Base Camp (Annapurna Sanctuary Trek in Nepal during April 2001 and it was an amazing trip indeed.
I would like to share with you my experiences from this wonderful trip.
Hope you would find the information useful, and perhaps you can rate them or give your comments. Thanks.
From left: Eng Huat (my trekking partner), a Korean guy we met along the way, and me taken at the Annapurna Base Camp
- Pros:Beautiful mountains, scenery and people
- Cons:Please leave your luxury behind as things are basic here
- In a nutshell:An incredible journey !
During trekking, you will have to eat the food cooked by the tea-house kitchen. It ranges from noodles, fried rice,... more travel advice
Ghorephani is a village located on the foot of Poon Hill, which is a fantastic view site in Nepal. The roof of the... more travel advice
victorwkf's Related Pages
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Annapurna Conservation Area - a Trekking Guide"
- "Annapurna 6 day's trekking."
- "Trying the Annapurna Circuit"
- "Around the Annapurna's: a first class party trek"
- "Annapurna Trekking"
- "Annapurna Base Camp Trek - A superb trip"
- "Hiking in the Annapurnas..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annapurna Himal
- Hotels in Annapurna Himal
- Transportation in Annapurna Himal
- Nightlife in Annapurna Himal
- Restaurants in Annapurna Himal
- Shopping in Annapurna Himal
- Warnings and Dangers in Annapurna Himal
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Annapurna Himal
- 21 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Annapurna Himal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annapurna Himal
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- Commented on one of Markyreid's Annapurna Himal travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Reach the Annapurna Base Camp if you can."
- Wrote a Review Food from the tea-house kitchen: Meals during trek in Annapurna Himal Restaurants
- created a Annapurna Himal Travelogue "Annapurna Sanctuary (Part 2)"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues