"Genting Highlands - Entertainment on Mountain Top" Top 5 Page for this destination Genting by victorwkf

Genting Travel Guide: 348 reviews and 968 photos

Genting Highlands is one of the major attractions in Malaysia and it is very close to Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia. Essentially, it is a huge entertainment centre on top of a mountain and there are lots of things to do here such as casino, shopping, indoor theme park, outdoor theme park, restaurants, fast foods etc.

I have been to Genting Highlands several times since I was young and the latest visit was in August 2005. Let me share with you my experiences and photos, which hopefully will be useful to you.

This is a photo of me at the colourful indoor theme park of Genting Highlands. For more details and photos, do check out the tips and travelogue section. If you require more information, please go to the official website of Genting Highlands at http://www.genting.com.my/

There is a nice man-made lake at the outdoor theme park where you can relax and have a nice boat ride. My wife and I enjoyed this boat ride very much and hoped to come back again some day :)

• Pros:lots of things to do and eat, cooling weather
  • Cons:Crowded on weekends and holidays, foggy most of the time
  • In a nutshell:The entertainment centre of Malaysia
  • Last visit to Genting: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 6, 2006

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Hello, Victor! I see it's a nice place to visit! ><><><

• Aidy_p's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2008 at 7:22 AM

Thanks for the resort hotel tip. Just booked a room there. My take to you, do not stay in 1st world if you have a choice. Small room, poor customer service.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2007 at 11:04 PM

I missed Gentings... Soon there will be casions in Singapore! SL

victorwkf

“The world is what we make of it”

Badges & Stats in Genting

Have you been to Genting?