"Endau Rompin National Park - Rivers & Rainforest" Padang Endau by victorwkf
Padang Endau Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 123 photos
Endau Rompin National Park is located on the Johor-Pahang border of Malaysia. It is mainly made up of lush and pristine tropical rainforest. Covering an area of about 800 square km, it is the second largest national park in the peninsula after Taman Negara National Park. With rock formations dating back about 248 million years, Endau Rompin is mostly hilly with some prominent sandstone plateau. It also happens to be the watershed of several rivers such as Endau River, Selai River, and Jasin River. Part of Endau Rompin's attraction is that the park is linked with numerous legends and myths.
I would like to share with you my experiences at Endau-Rompin in Aug 2003. Hope you will find the information useful and perhaps give your comments. Thanks.
This is photo of my group in front of one of our chalets at Kampung Peta town.
This is a photo of the guys in the group taken at the Upeh Guling Waterfalls.
- Pros:Very amazing rivers and rainforest
- Cons:Off the beaten path
- In a nutshell:One of Malaysia's best kept secrets
There is a very nice place for swimming with clear and clean water called the Blue Lagoon. While swimming, you can see... more travel advice
Besides the chalets, you can also stay at the bigger guesthouses which can house more people at Kampung Peta. more travel advice
- See All Colours & architecture
- See All The school at Kampung Peta
- See All Idyllic pace of life
victorwkf's Related Pages
Padang Endau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Endau Fishing Village - Kg. Penyabong"
- "Endau Rompin National Park - Rivers & Rainforest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Padang Endau
- Hotels in Padang Endau
- Transportation in Padang Endau
- Restaurants in Padang Endau
- Warnings and Dangers in Padang Endau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Padang Endau
- 32 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Padang Endau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Padang Endau
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues