Pulau Lingga Transportation Tips by victorwkf
Pulau Lingga Transportation: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Speed boat at Tanjung Pinang, going to Jago & Daik
Super Jet has daily speed boats carrying passengers from Tanjung Pinang at Bintan island to Dabo at Singkep island with stop-overs at Cempah Island and Jago (at northern part of Singkep Island). There is only 1 boat per day leaving Tangjung Pinang at 11.30am to Dabo, and the return from Dabo to Tanjung Pinang leaves Dabo at about 7am. The return journey should cost about US$15 and each journey takes about 4 hours! There are also other speed boats but not on a daily basis, there is one from Tanjung Pinang to Jago and then to Daik (Lingga Island). The views from the boat are very nice and the photos are at the travelogue section of this VT page.
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: 0771-20000 (8 lines)
View from flight from Singkep to Batam, Indonesia
PT Sabang Merauke Raya Air Charter (SMAC) is a small region airlines which offer flights from Batam island's Hang Nadim airport to Pulau Singkep via Bintan island. The fight from Batam to Singkep is three times a week (10am on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays) and flight time is about 1 hour. Return flights from Singkep to Batam are at 11.30am on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays (the same plane is used). The plane is a small one and can seat about 20 people. Cost is about 300,000 Indonesian ruppiah return (about US$40). There are no flights to Pulau Lingga, you have to fly to Pulau Singkep and then take boats to Pulau Lingga.
Flights offer the fastest way to reach the Lingga Islands and the views are spectacular (see travelogue section of this VT page for more photos taken from the plane). More detailed information and photos are the the transportation section of my VT Pulau Singkep page.
More Reviews (11)
victorwkf's Related Pages
Pulau Lingga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lingga Islands - Eden at the Equator"
- "Lingga Islands: Unspoilt Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Lingga
- Hotels in Pulau Lingga
- Transportation in Pulau Lingga
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Lingga
- See All...
Explore the World
- Shark Key Hotels
- San Jose del Monte Hotels
- Avissawella Hotels
- Cape Canaveral Hotels
- Harpers Ferry
- Province of Pangasinan
Badges & Stats in Pulau Lingga
- 13 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Pulau Lingga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Lingga
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Going to Lingga Islands by Speed Boat"
- updated a Pulau Lingga Travelogue "Going to Lingga Islands by Speed Boat"
- Wrote a Review Important Things to Note in Pulau Lingga Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of jungles's Pulau Lingga travel pages
Photos in Pulau LinggaSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues