Pulau Lingga Favorite Tips by victorwkf
Pulau Lingga Favorites: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Aerial view of remote beach & reef, Lingga Islands
Favorite thing: Because the Lingga Islands are so remote, some of the beautiful beaches with soft white sand and beautiful sea virtually remained untouched by humans. If you can get to these islands, you will literally have the whole beach to yourself ! Needlessly to say, the coral reefs here must also be filled with rich marine life.
Crossing the Equator at Lingga Islands, Indonesia
Favorite thing: During the journey to the Lingga Islands, you will cross the Equator which is located near the northern-most tip of Lingga Island itself. The main Lingga Island and Singkep Island are located south of the Equator, whereas most of the smaller islands are slightly north. This photograph is taken at the Equator point, on board the speed boat going to Singkep Island.
More Reviews (11)
victorwkf's Related Pages
Pulau Lingga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lingga Islands - Eden at the Equator"
- "Lingga Islands: Unspoilt Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Lingga
- Hotels in Pulau Lingga
- Transportation in Pulau Lingga
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Lingga
- See All...
Explore the World
- Andros Town Hotels
- Benedita Hotels
- Rattlesnake Island Hotels
- La Molina Hotels
- Nelson Lakes National Park
Badges & Stats in Pulau Lingga
- 13 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Pulau Lingga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Lingga
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Going to Lingga Islands by Speed Boat"
- updated a Pulau Lingga Travelogue "Going to Lingga Islands by Speed Boat"
- Wrote a Review Important Things to Note in Pulau Lingga Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of jungles's Pulau Lingga travel pages
Photos in Pulau LinggaSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues