"Naejangsan National Park - Captivating Landscapes" Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon by victorwkf
Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 353 photos
Naejangsan National Park is one of the most beautiful national park in South Korea, and is especially famous for its autumn foliage during the months of October and November every year.
This national park is located in the southern part of South Korea, very near to the town of Jeongeup (please see my VT Chongup page). It is not very big and can be explored with 1-3 days via various trekking routes which are well-marked with maps and signposts. There is also a tourist village at the entrance of the national park where you can find accomodation, food etc.
Let me share with you information and photographs of my visit to Naejangsan National Park, which hopefully will be useful to you.
During the months of October and November, Naejangsan National Park attracts more visitors to experience the colourful autumn foliage (especially November when the colours are at their best). However, be prepared for huge crowds and book early if you want to visit during that time of the year (especially during weekends).
I really enjoyed my visit to Naejangsan National Park although the trekking can be tiring. This place will appeal to people who love nature and trekking (as well as mountain climbing).
- Pros:Beautiful mountains, historical hermitages, colourful autumn foliage, relaxing place
- Cons:Very crowded during peak autumn season, relatively off-the-beaten-path
- In a nutshell:One of the most beautiful national parks in South Korea
When you are at Naejangsan National Park visiting the various temples, you will come across the Sasa Borealis plant (a... more travel advice
Attached are more photos of the leisure walk from the Naejangsan Tourist Village to Donghak Revolution Memorial Park and... more travel advice
- See All Fields of Daisies
- See All Donghak Revolution Monument (Part 3)
- See All Torreya Forest
- See All Weather at Naejangsan
victorwkf's Related Pages
Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Naejangsan National Park - Captivating Landscapes"
- Create a Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Travel Page
- Things to Do in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- Hotels in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- Transportation in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- Restaurants in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- Shopping in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- Warnings and Dangers in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- 74 Reviews
- 353 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Schengen Visa"
- updated a Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Travel Page "Naejangsan National Park - Captivating Landscapes"
- Wrote a Review Sasa Borealis plant and bamboo forest in Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fresh water from the mountains"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 153 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 92 reviews, 338 photos, 8 travelogues
- Naejangsan-kungnip-kongwon Intro, 74 reviews, 353 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 76 reviews, 311 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 58 reviews, 314 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 67 reviews, 272 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tanyang Intro, 38 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australian Capital Territory Intro, 52 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen Intro, 45 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 55 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues