"great way to relax" Montegrotto Terme by blusky
Montegrotto Terme Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 33 photos
Montegrotto Terme is a small town, situated some 15 km from Padova.
It's well known for its thermal water. The city is pretty quite, especially during the summer months, becuase this is the period of low season. Most of the people who come here want nice relaxing atmosphere and enjoy the effects of miraculously thermal water.
It's a place full of shops, quite expensive thought. The air is clean and you'll definitelly enjoy it. more travel advice
blusky's Related Pages
Montegrotto Terme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "great way to relax"
- "Pizzeria Fantabulosa!!! What Montegrotto has.....!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montegrotto Terme
- Hotels in Montegrotto Terme
- Restaurants in Montegrotto Terme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montegrotto Terme
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Montegrotto Terme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montegrotto Terme
Photos in Montegrotto TermeSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- Naples Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Hyderabad Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Solofra Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue