Verona Things to Do Tips by blusky
Verona Things to Do: 818 reviews and 1,468 photos
From the banks of Adige river you can admire Verona from the historical core. You can climb on the hill, that is presented on this photo and the look from above there is magnificient, however the castel isn't open for visits. The only way up there is by stairs.
River Adige surrounds historical cor eof Verona. There are many bridges which are conecting old and new Verona. Pone pietra or Stone bridge is the oldest one, who suffered heavy bombing during the second world war and it was reconstructed afterwards, this is the reason why the bridge has different colours and type of stones in its structure.
The Ponte Scaligero
This famous bridge forms the part of the complex defence system of the Castelvecchio.It absolutely beautifull and you can really enjoy walking and admiring the sight of Adige river.
Casa di Giulietta ( Juliet's house)
Is it possible to pass through Verona without seeing famous Juliet and her balcony???
I hope not!!
More Reviews (4)
blusky's Related Pages
Verona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Verona "my town""
- "Verona - The City of Balconies"
- "Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky"
- "My Verona"
- "Operas in the Arena"
- "Verona, a living museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Verona
- Hotels in Verona
- Transportation in Verona
- Nightlife in Verona
- Restaurants in Verona
- Shopping in Verona
- Warnings and Dangers in Verona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cambrils Hotels
- Wellington State Park Hotels
- Clute Hotels
- Ashford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Verona
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Verona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verona
Photos in VeronaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- Naples Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Hyderabad Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Solofra Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Verona hotel reviews
- Montresor Hotel Giberti
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Verona
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 2, 2013
- B&B Al Filarmonico
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 10, 2013
- Hotel Turismo
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Golden Tulip Parkhotel Affi
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2011
- Sogno di Giulietta
- 128 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Maxim Hotel
- 105 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Due Torri Hotel Baglioni
- 118 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Best Western Hotel Firenze Verona
- 220 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Giulietta e Romeo Hotel Verona
- 411 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Holiday Inn Congress Centre
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- San Pietro
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- 132 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Romeo & Juliet- 108 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Arena- 115 Reviews, 192 Photos
- Piazza delle Erbe- 90 Reviews, 149 Photos
- Piazza dei Signori - Piazza Dante- 62 Reviews, 91 Photos
- Piazza Bra- 51 Reviews, 87 Photos
- Castelvecchio- 49 Reviews, 98 Photos
- The Scaligeri Tombs- 32 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Teatro Romano - Roman Theatre- 15 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Basilica San Zeno- 15 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Sant'Anastasia Chiesa - Church- 13 Reviews, 36 Photos
See All Verona Things to Do