"Windsor" Windsor by WILDEFLOWER
Windsor Travel Guide: 329 reviews and 1,004 photos
We were standing outside Patrick O'Ryans. The view of this building was awsome.
Up high in the sky!
Don't forget your I.D. coming back into the USA if you want to come in. Expect to wait in line. Expect to be checked on the border. I was never so glad to get back into my country. They sure don't make it easy to get back into a free country? Guess that's good for us.
- Pros:Nice place to visit
- Cons:parking is hard to find
- In a nutshell:nice place to visit
Seems like you could use whatever you needed to use to get around. I don't think a motor home would fit in the parking... more travel advice
Tim Hortons is a great place anytime. We have them in the USA to. We went here after going out since it was to late to... more travel advice
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
Windsor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WINDSOR - MY HOME TOWN"
- "There's no Place Like Home"
- "Windsor and Essex County, Ontario"
- "Hiram Walker.'s Canadian Club Distillery."
- "Windsor Wonderland"
- "As south as you'll get in Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windsor
- Hotels in Windsor
- Transportation in Windsor
- Nightlife in Windsor
- Restaurants in Windsor
- Shopping in Windsor
- Warnings and Dangers in Windsor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windsor
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Windsor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windsor
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues