"WILDEFLOWER's new Cody Page" Cody by WILDEFLOWER
Cody Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 327 photos
We stayed at the "Irma" Buffalo Bills Hotel. Col. William F. Cody aka Buffalo Bill. Built this hotel in 1902 for his daughter Irma, costs at that time around $80,000.00.
Shops line the street with western gear and boots. Just about anything you need to live out west. I even found a thrift... more travel advice
The Irma Hotel. Updated picture. Many of the rooms look pretty much the same as when it opened. With a few major... more travel advice
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
Cody Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home- Cody, Wyoming"
- "A great western town"
- "East Gateway Town to Yellowstone National Park..."
- "I fell in love with Cody"
- "WILDEFLOWER's new Cody Page"
- "karlh's new Cody Page"
- "Cody; Rodeo Heaven!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cody
- Hotels in Cody
- Transportation in Cody
- Nightlife in Cody
- Restaurants in Cody
- Shopping in Cody
- Warnings and Dangers in Cody
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cody
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Cody?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cody
Photos in CodySee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues