"Edisto Beach Fun" Edisto Beach by WILDEFLOWER
Edisto Beach Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 14 photos
More to come
There was so many shells! Beautiful water. Was to cold to get in at this time of the year though. We took some of our friends children with us shelling this day. We had a blast!
This is the time of year the jellyfish wash ashore. Their tennacles will sting you. Not a good idea to get in the water at this time of year in April !
- Pros:Great Fun!
- Cons:Jellyfish warning should be posted for tourists!
- In a nutshell:Fun place.
We relaxed, explored and had fun. The area is so beautiful you can't help but feel a little romantic too! Collecting... more travel advice
We enjoyed this gift store. They had a large variety and the customer service and southern charm is the best! Really... more travel advice
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
Edisto Beach Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Edisto Beach
- Transportation in Edisto Beach
- Restaurants in Edisto Beach
- Shopping in Edisto Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Edisto Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edisto Beach
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Edisto Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edisto Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues