"WILDEFLOWER's new West Liberty Page" West Liberty by WILDEFLOWER
West Liberty Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
There is a place called McCullas Sew and Vac. Gary is the owner. We take all our vaccuums, sewing machines and such to him to fix. This is also the town where Maries Candy's are made. You talk about the best chocolate I have ever in my life tasted. This is it. Wish I could send everyone a taste of this chocolate. Us women would have no problems if we could eat this once a month.
- Pros:nice little town
- In a nutshell:nice little town
Everywhere I turned I wanted more food. It all is fattening, gready yummy food. Guess that is what I would see. There is... more travel advice
Some people we met have stayed there. They say it was nice. Easy access to everything more travel advice
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
West Liberty Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WEST LIBERTY, Ohio"
- "WILDEFLOWER's new West Liberty Page"
- "West Liberty, Ohio"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Liberty
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to West Liberty?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Liberty
Photos in West LibertySee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues