"Troy, Ohio" Troy by WILDEFLOWER
Troy Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 7 photos
This damn is on the south side of Troy. We have ran our seadoo on part of this river. I have also spent two days travel on this river from Sidney, Ohio to Vandalia, Ohio. The scenery is out of this world. We saw deer, possum, racoons, squirrels, snakes, fossils and many types of trees and flowers.
This building is a beautiful piece of art with a fountain outside of it. Built in 1888. Address: 215 W. Main St. Phone: 937-332-6800 or 937-698-4796. You can call these numbers for tour information.
This place has been here forever I think. The specialty we had was shrimp breaded in cocanut. The bread were home made. The restaurant used to be upstairs and the bar with a live singer was downstairs. I haven't been in a while. So I don't know if it's changed lately or not.
- Pros:Nice place to visit.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to visit.
This is a nice Irish Pub with hot sandwiches, gourmet pizza, and homemade soups and chili. Closed Sundays. Jeans and... more travel advice
Wines are good, food is great and service is friendly. We haven't had anything bad here yet. Custom omelets to mouth... more travel advice
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
Troy Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Troy
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Troy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Troy
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues