"Hocking Hills State Park Trips" Top 5 Page for this destination Hocking Hills State Park by WILDEFLOWER
Hocking Hills State Park Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 99 photos
Old Mans Cave has a 150 foot face. This is an amazing place to visit. We visited during the dry part of the season so not much water running thru as usual. We will come back when the water falls are flowing. Located in Hocking Hills Sate Park near Lancaster and Athens, Ohio
There are many ways to visit Old Mans Cave. Some people repell off the small mountains, or find a trail to go down on the sides of the gorges. We pretty much stayed on the trails.
There is a side to go on for the hadicap to loo over some places. Check with the park ranger station for locations.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery!
- Cons:Have good lungs LOL!
- In a nutshell:Great Hiking Place!
Something water proof to hold things if it rains or it snows. Dress for the season! I always bring meds and the... more travel advice
You must walk the whole gorge to see the water falls, gorges and Old Mans Cave. more travel advice
- Extremely Beautiful Scenery
- Shop Till You Drop
- Walk Softly Into the Night
- Don't Fall off the Cliffs
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
Hocking Hills State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hocking Hills State Park, Logan area of Ohio"
- "This is Ohio?"
- "Hocking Hills State Park Trips"
- "For Nature Lovers, Hikers, Photographers, & Lovers"
- "So Beautiful!"
- "Our first visit to Hocking Hills Ohio"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hocking Hills State Park
- Hotels in Hocking Hills State Park
- Nightlife in Hocking Hills State Park
- Restaurants in Hocking Hills State Park
- Shopping in Hocking Hills State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Hocking Hills State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hocking Hills State Park
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Hocking Hills State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hocking Hills State Park
- updated a Hocking Hills State Park Travel Page "Hocking Hills State Park Trips"
- Posted in Travel Charleston Forum "Re: What to do in Charleston ?"
- Commented on one of yooperprof's Hocking Hills State Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Warm hot or cold lets hike! in Hocking Hills State Park What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "Extremely Beautiful Scenery"
Photos in Hocking Hills State ParkSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues