"Mazza Museum in Findlay" Top 5 Page for this destination Findlay by WILDEFLOWER
Findlay Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 45 photos
We traveled here today for homeschooling. To learn about Childrens Illistration in the Books and the art that is created by some famous artists. The picture you see is the small lecture hall we started at.
Our greeter was Kim Greenfield. She gave a great tour of the Museum.
Thanks Kim for a great tour! She explained different ways the artists drew or painted their pictures and the process of making the books.
You can see more about this museum at www.mazzacollection.org
They are located at The University of Findlay.
- Pros:Small Quick and Friendly
- Cons:Would love to see more of the illustrations
- In a nutshell:Great Museum
We started out int he morning in sweaters and by noon we were wearing our t-shirts and jeans. The picture you see is... more travel advice
The art work is all different. So many styles to see. I love this picture by Paul Morin. The book is called "Animal... more travel advice
- Walmart and a Thrift Store
- Be Friendly
- Car for sure
- There is good and bad
- None really!
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
Findlay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown"
- "Mazza Museum in Findlay"
- "FLAG CITY"
- "I am such a talentless geek."
- "macejd's new Findlay Page"
- "ChaoticK's Findlay Page"
- "dimbulbz's new Findlay Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Findlay
- Hotels in Findlay
- Transportation in Findlay
- Nightlife in Findlay
- Restaurants in Findlay
- Shopping in Findlay
- Warnings and Dangers in Findlay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Findlay
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Findlay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Findlay
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues