"This is a place you must go!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal by Andreas_Fran
Pantanal Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 239 photos
One of the biggest sedimentation plains in the world, South Pantanal takes a large area of the Brazilian State of Mato Grosso do Sul - about 140 thousand km2 - and it also spreads out to the neighbouring countries of Argentina, Bolivia and Paraguay<b> (see also my travelogue).</b>
- Pros:The friendly people
- Cons:All this beautiful area belongs to few very few people...
There is no reason to get anxious for what to do if you get bitten from a ?Piranha? or God knows what! We were so tired... more travel advice
Palm trees, orchids, fafero, taboa and hundreds of other species compound the rich and colourful vegetation of Pantanal... more travel advice
Andreas_Fran's Related Pages
Pantanal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE DREAM COMES TRUE - PANTANAL IS BEAUTIFUL"
- "T H E WETLAND AREA OF THE WORLD....."
- "This is a place you must go!"
- "Wonder of the world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pantanal
- Hotels in Pantanal
- Transportation in Pantanal
- Nightlife in Pantanal
- Restaurants in Pantanal
- Shopping in Pantanal
- Warnings and Dangers in Pantanal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pantanal
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pantanal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pantanal
Top 10 Pages
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manaus Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ouro Prêto Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Jericoacoara Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olinda Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parati Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Petrópolis Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos