"Nature reserve at Celestłn" Top 5 Page for this destination Celestłn by Redlats
Celestłn Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 49 photos
The primary reason one goes to Celestłn is to see the nature reserve. The nature reserve contains all sorts of water birds, but the star of the show is the flocks of flamingos. It is necessary to hire local motor boats to travel to the flamingo flocks.
Celestłn has a population of 6000, and is a quiet town (other than all the roosters that start crowing at 4am), with a nice beach and some tourist accommodations.
Flamingos in the wildlife santuary
- In a nutshell:Pink Flamingos are better than a pink handbag (Ask Edwinadolly)
As Celestłn is on the west coast of the Yucatan peninsula, there are nice sunsets each night. Be prepared, they are... more travel advice
Celestłn has a nice beach. We even jumped into the water for a swim. In the picture you can see the lighthouses (new and... more travel advice
Redlats' Related Pages
Celestłn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flamingos in the Land of Flamenco"
- "Nature reserve at Celestłn"
- "Celestun; the pink flamingo colonies"
- "Pictures of Celestun"
- "Celestśn, Yucatįn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Celestłn
- Hotels in Celestłn
- Restaurants in Celestłn
- Warnings and Dangers in Celestłn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Celestłn
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Celestłn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celestłn
Photos in CelestłnSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Campeche Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Progreso Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Uxmal Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banff National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tucson Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos