"Brandon, Manitoba" Top 5 Page for this destination Brandon by Redlats
Brandon Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 38 photos
Brandon is not prime tourist material, but it is a great place to raise a family. As our license plates say, "Friendly Manitoba".
<p>City of Brandon's webpage: www.city.brandon.mb.ca
- In a nutshell:City serving a lot of Manitoba's rural community
The Wheat Kings are always a power house in junior hockey. NHL players like Jordan Tootoo and Wayne Redden played their... more travel advice
If you are in Brandon on the first week of April in any year, go see the winter fair. It is a fair featuring rural life.... more travel advice
Redlats' Related Pages
Brandon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My first real taste of Manitoba"
- "Brandon, Manitoba"
- "GHOST TOWN"
- "Divetrotter's new Brandon Page"
- "ClarindaPace's Brandon Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brandon
- Hotels in Brandon
- Transportation in Brandon
- Nightlife in Brandon
- Restaurants in Brandon
- Warnings and Dangers in Brandon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brandon
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Brandon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brandon
Photos in BrandonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Campeche Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Progreso Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Uxmal Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tucson Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banff National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos