"A hike long ago" Top 5 Page for this destination Pilatus by Redlats
Pilatus Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 235 photos
We have memories of some nice climbs/hikes in our visits to Switzerland. One of the more difficult was the climb to the top of Mount Pilatus. An all-day event. Of course it would have been easier to take the cog-wheel train or the chairlift to the top, but my parents are Swiss, and it was not even a consideration to take the train.
As we climbed, we passed various flowers. Again, I don't know what they are called, so if any botanist can identify... more travel advice
As you climb the mountain, you travel through many farmer ranges. The Swiss use the mountain-side to feed their cattle.... more travel advice
Redlats' Related Pages
Pilatus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Somptuous Pilatus!"
- "Pilatus, a great day out"
- "A hike long ago"
- "STEEPEST COG RAILWAY TO THE SUMMIT OF MT. PILATUS"
- "Famous Mountain Of Lucerne"
- "Mount Pilatus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pilatus
- Hotels in Pilatus
- Transportation in Pilatus
- Restaurants in Pilatus
- Shopping in Pilatus
- Warnings and Dangers in Pilatus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pilatus
- 6 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Pilatus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pilatus
Photos in PilatusSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Campeche Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Progreso Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Uxmal Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banff National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tucson Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos