My Favorite Pages

Atlanta

Travel Map

Daja123's Profile Photo
Daja123 May 6, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Happy Birthday Iats! Greetings from sunny Slovenia!

Waalewiener's Profile Photo

pieter_jan_v May 5, 2015 at 11:50 PM

Happy Birthday. PJ

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn May 6, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta May 6, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Waalewiener's Profile Photo

pieter_jan_v May 6, 2014 at 3:46 AM

Happy Birthday. PJ

wise23girl's Profile Photo
wise23girl Feb 26, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Some interesting reading on your page......And someone is reading and rating your tips...you are 455.
I really believe most rates come from fellow members browsing and exploring and enjoying the work of others....just my opinion of course. AND SOME RATE BACK...MANY DO NOT...THAT IS JUST HOW IT IS...
There is very keen interest in historical type reviews that I have noticed...all really good work...but there is not so much following of the coffee shops, hotels, etc...and some locations are vastly more in demand than others...and of course high profile writers are followed too.

no doubt what G said is the it and a bit of rating fairly but....
Oh my goodness I just rate 5 if the tip is well written and has a photo....I used to be an educator among other roles in nursing and all that fancy rating and committee type interviews leave me cold...a bit of gut feel is what I like but for me VT is for fun....no use platying the gane if nobody knows the rules either...and most do not...LOL

and I love your cat

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Redlats Feb 27, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Thanks for browsing through and rating my pages. The reason my 'ranking' is 455 is that I have been on VT for 13+ years; my rank has not changed much in ten years. And at one point, VT was were I spent most of my Internet time.

Yes, I don't spend much time reading or writing coffee shop or hotel recommendations. I travel to see nature or history, where I eat or stay is not worth writing about. Plus I find restaurant/hotel reviews are only good if they are recent.