"Whales watching in Tadoussac" Chicoutimi by GUYON
Chicoutimi Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 50 photos
During our stay in Quebec, we wanted to make a whales watching cruise.
It was possible to begin the cruise from Québec City but it lasted 10 hours and the whales were generally at the East of Tadoussac.
For this reason, we left Quebec early in the morning to reach Tadoussac for the departure at 9:AM.
The beacon on the photograph points the danger of stranding (as the Prince Charles did here).
The charming city of Tadoussac at the confluence of the Saint Lawrence and the Saguenay Rivers. more travel advice
If you are luckier than us you can see this : the tail of a grand blue whale. I mean : we did not see it and I did not... more travel advice
GUYON's Related Pages
Chicoutimi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Whales watching in Tadoussac"
- "CHARLEVOIX - SAGUENAY - LAC ST-JEAN"
- "Simonneeddy's new Chicoutimi and VILLE DE LA BAIE"
- "Chicoutimi - cruises, shopping and good people"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicoutimi
- Hotels in Chicoutimi
- Transportation in Chicoutimi
- Nightlife in Chicoutimi
- Restaurants in Chicoutimi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicoutimi
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Chicoutimi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicoutimi
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 184 reviews, 702 photos, 34 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 8 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 45 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos
- Savannah Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 64 photos
- Norway Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 7 travelogues
- Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- North America Intro, 11 reviews, 69 photos, 11 travelogues