"The Maryland capital" Annapolis by GUYON
Annapolis Travel Guide: 224 reviews and 540 photos
One of the pretiest cities of the Maryland with its small harbor. Annapolis has kept a large part of its XVIII° century charm.
One of the visitor centers is on the harbor, on the left side of the photograph.
- Pros:History and charm
- Cons:Lack of memory
- In a nutshell:Where the Black people history began. Where John Paul Jones finished
Have a look at the Alex Hailey monument. It is located on the harbor between Compromise and Dock St. The slavery of the... more travel advice
GUYON's Related Pages
Annapolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Capitol of Boat Shows"
- "ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND--Historic Chesapeake Bay area"
- "Maryland and Delaware Interlude"
- "A City Within a City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annapolis
- Hotels in Annapolis
- Transportation in Annapolis
- Nightlife in Annapolis
- Restaurants in Annapolis
- Shopping in Annapolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Annapolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annapolis
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Annapolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annapolis
- Posted in Travel France Forum "Re: Hotels in Bordeaux and Biarritz"
- updated a Annapolis Travelogue "John Paul Jones"
- Wrote a Review Roots about Historical Explorations in Annapolis Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Naval Academy and John Paul Jones"
- Commented on one of lmkluque's Annapolis travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 184 reviews, 702 photos, 34 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 8 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 45 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos
- Savannah Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 64 photos
- Norway Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 7 travelogues
- Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- North America Intro, 11 reviews, 69 photos, 11 travelogues