"San Luis Obispo de Tolosa" San Luis Obispo by GUYON
San Luis Obispo Travel Guide: 195 reviews and 379 photos
SLO is a nice little town which is a pleasant stop between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
It has few real attractions excepted the mission and the crazy hotel, Madonna Inn. But the atmosphere is very attractive.
Visitors' center : 1039 Chorro street - 781.2777
Ross is a chain discount store providing to a very low price clothes and footware with brand. My wife regret to have... more travel advice
The visit lasts 2 hours. In Summer, the 1st visit is at 8:30AM and the last one at 3:40PM. One visit each 20 min. The... more travel advice
GUYON's Related Pages
San Luis Obispo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fast times in SLO town"
- "SAN LUIS OBISPO, THE CENTRAL COAST DESTINATION"
- "SAN LOO-is oh-BIHS-po, not SAN LOO-ee oh-BIHS-po"
- "Dont want to leave"
- "San Luis Obispo de Tolosa"
- "My Adventures in San Luis Obispo"
- "San Luis Obispo...SLO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Luis Obispo
- Hotels in San Luis Obispo
- Transportation in San Luis Obispo
- Nightlife in San Luis Obispo
- Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
- Shopping in San Luis Obispo
- Warnings and Dangers in San Luis Obispo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Luis Obispo
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to San Luis Obispo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Luis Obispo
Photos in San Luis ObispoSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 184 reviews, 702 photos, 34 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 8 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 45 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos
- Savannah Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 64 photos
- Norway Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 7 travelogues
- Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- North America Intro, 11 reviews, 69 photos, 11 travelogues