"A town called Jerome" Top 5 Page for this destination Jerome by GUYON
Jerome Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 137 photos
Jerome was founded in 1876 and became one of the largest cities of Arizona with 15.000 inhabitants in 1920.
The population lived thanks to an extraodinary rich copper mine.
The city lost its population at the Great Depression in 1930. Now there are only 450 people.
The remaining houses are hung at the slope of the hill.
If you are patient you will see the plant growing. more travel advice
And help to restore the city. Each cent is used to rebuild the city for the pleasure of tourists. more travel advice
GUYON's Related Pages
Jerome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Jerome Page"
- "A Town Resurrected--Jerome, Arizona"
- "Jerome, Arizona"
- "A town called Jerome"
- "Historic Jerome AZ"
- "It's uphill from here!"
- "Jerome, AZ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jerome
- Hotels in Jerome
- Transportation in Jerome
- Nightlife in Jerome
- Restaurants in Jerome
- Shopping in Jerome
- Warnings and Dangers in Jerome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerome
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Jerome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerome
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 184 reviews, 702 photos, 34 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 8 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 45 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos
- Savannah Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 64 photos
- Norway Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 7 travelogues
- Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- North America Intro, 11 reviews, 69 photos, 11 travelogues