"Plomeur in Cornouaille" Plomeur by GUYON
Plomeur Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 9 photos
VT has extended the number of places in all the countries and in France too. But they forget the village of La Torche (near Plomeur) which is famous for its Deutch tulips.
I tell you the story.
The soil in this part of Britany is poor and it was impossible to grow something there. One Deutchman had the idea to plant tulips and tulips liked this soil. More they have flowers 3 weeks before their sisters of Netherland.
So on Spring, La Torche is covered of beautiful flowers.
To not miss.
No, they do not sell the flowers.
They sell the bulbs.
Ah, yes. Tulip ....
- Pros:For flowers amateurs
- Cons:On Summer, the flowers are cut
- In a nutshell:Flowers and waves
On the direction table of the Pointe de la Torche : - Left (South) : St Guenole and its rocks, - Right (North) : the... more travel advice
Do not hesitate to make a detour by Beuzec to see this typical chapel surrounded by its belt of stone. It was built in... more travel advice
GUYON's Related Pages
Plomeur Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Plomeur
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Plomeur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plomeur
Photos in PlomeurSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 184 reviews, 702 photos, 34 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 8 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 45 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos
- Savannah Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 64 photos
- Norway Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 7 travelogues
- Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- North America Intro, 11 reviews, 69 photos, 11 travelogues