"PONT-CROIX in Britany" Pont-Croix by GUYON
Pont-Croix Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
You never heard about Pont-Croix. Don't worry : it's normal.
Excepted its inhabitants, few people know this village located at the estuary of the Goyen, a coastal river.
In Breton, one says the Goyen is a "ria" (or an "aber"). That means the estuary of the river is large and invaded by the sea at the high tide.
Pont-Croix was the initial patern for the cities of Cornouaille for its so particular architectural style.
If you have time and if you drive on D 765 route between Audierne and Douarnenez, have a short stop to see this small city.
- Pros:A church and ancient streets
- Cons:Tiny. Just tiny
- In a nutshell:In a very small nutshell : may be a winkle
After the Main one, now the Small one : I mean the Petite Rue Chere (Expensive Small Street). I cannot guess why it is... more travel advice
The neaning of the this street is : Main street Expensive. Why ? I ignore because there is nothing to buy in this... more travel advice
GUYON's Related Pages
Pont-Croix Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pont-Croix
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Pont-Croix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pont-Croix
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 184 reviews, 702 photos, 34 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 8 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 45 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos
- Savannah Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 64 photos
- Norway Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 7 travelogues
- Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- North America Intro, 11 reviews, 69 photos, 11 travelogues