"Thones in Summer" Thônes by GUYON
Thônes Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 18 photos
Thones is a charming little town at the bottom of Aravis Mount, in the Alps, at 3 km from Annecy.
During Winter, the visitors come to ski in the mountain nearby (free shuttles bring them to the pistes).
In Summer, they enjoy walking, riding a bicycle or bathing in the neighbor Lake of Annecy.
Office de tourisme :
Place Avet - 74230 - Thones
334 50 02 00 26
Fax : 334 50 02 11 87
E-mail : email@example.com
In the Alps "une cluse" is a valley.
Picture shot near La Cluzas.
Picture taken from La Duche (1460m).
From 1942, a small secret army of resistants got together in Manigod to resist against the invasion. At the beginning of... more travel advice
The Thones accomodations are : - hotels, - campings, - and mainly furnished flats (called meubles) or chalets. The... more travel advice
GUYON's Related Pages
Thônes Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Thônes
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Thônes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thônes
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 184 reviews, 702 photos, 34 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 8 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 45 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos
- Savannah Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 64 photos
- Norway Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 7 travelogues
- Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- North America Intro, 11 reviews, 69 photos, 11 travelogues