"Michael" Springfield by mjmarble
Springfield Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
I spent four wonderful years here at University, followed by one year working in town. Springfield is a town of approximately 72,000 people. I attended Wittenberg University. I received a wonderful education while having a great time. I would recomend it to just about anybody.... Look it up, it has a number of international students for its size (approximately 2200 students) at www.wittenberg.edu and decide for yourself.
Supposedly, Springfield is home to more fast food joints per capita than any other town in America. I believe it.... more travel advice
mjmarble's Related Pages
Springfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Springfield Rocks. Ok not really."
- "Springfield, Ohio"
- "Day trip to Springfield"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Springfield
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Springfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Springfield
Photos in SpringfieldSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Munich Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Charlotte Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salisbury Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos